Current available jobs are listed below.
Back of House Staff
About The Position
Line Cook and/or Prep cook:
- Possess the ability to work multiple stations
- Ability to set up/deconstruct food station(s) including the completion of necessary line prep
- Maintaining a cleaned and organized line
- Capable of communicating effectively and efficiently with fellow co-workers
- Cook and execute dishes in cooperation the kitchen teams
- Follow instructions of the Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef’s instructions
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ability to follow recipes and create many made from scratch items and sauces
- Maintain a positive attitude during peak volume
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Product handling
- Cleanliness & consistency standards
- Minor Prep
- Perfect position to move into either a prep and/or line cook position
- Possess the ability to be prompt and be able to pay attention to detail
- Standard dish washing duties
- Prior cooking/kitchen experience preferred, however not necessary.
- A thorough understanding of cooking methodology
- Encompassing the completion of daily activities while maintaining accuracy and speed.
- Full time and part time available
- Weekends are required in your availability
We are looking for individuals to start immediately. Please stop into 505 Ball Street NE to fill out an application. Attached with your application, please denote if you are inquiring about full time or part time. Also please include your availability. Please NO phone calls.
About The Position
Performs general labor positions in the Production Department to include:
- Case Stacking
- Case Packing
- Label/Code Inspection
- Other General Labor tasks as assigned
- Maintain a neat, organized, clean, and sanitary working area
- Document all safety, quality, and production information as required
- Ability to work as a team member with other members of the production team
- Ability to use sanitizing and cleaning chemicals properly according to safety regulations as well as to handle and properly and safely use all equipment to sanitize and clean the equipment and working area.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 lbs. to waist height
Starting wage: $14 per hour
We are looking for individuals to start immediately. Please apply here.